Terms and Conditions
Arrival days are Friday or Monday. You may arrive any time after 3pm on your first day and are asked to leave by 10am on the last day. This enables us to prepare the cottages for the next guests.
Please note the following items before booking:
- We accept one well-behaved pet with prior permission.
- One third of the total cost of your holiday must be paid at the time of booking.
- The balance is due one month prior to your holiday.
- Cottages must not be occupied by more than the number specified.
- Please leave cottages clean and tidy.
- We are not responsible for any valuables or property belonging to guests and left in a cottage.
- If you have to cancel we will try to re-let the cottage. If we do so we will refund your monies in full.
What accommodations are made for visitors with disabilities?
May Cottage will sleep two people in twin beds. The cottage is all on ground-floor level; two steps with railings lead up to the front entrance.
The accommodation consists of the twin-bedded room, bathroom with bath and shower and a comfortable lounge with dining area and kitchen.
Enjoy lovely views from the front across Harwood Dale.
Can I bring my dog?
We accept one well behaved dog with prior permission.
When is the balance due?
The balance is due one month prior to the start of your holiday.
What happens if we have to cancel our booking?
If you unfortunately have to cancel your booking we will try to re-let the cottage. If we are able to we will refund your monies in full.
Do you offer short breaks?
Short breaks are available throughout the year to enable you to enjoy the North Yorkshire countryside and coast in all seasons.
What time can I check in?
You may check in anytime after 3pm. Please vacate your cottage by 10am on the final day of your stay.
Towels, bed linen, electricity and wifi are included with each of our cottages.
How much is the deposit?
We require one third of the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking.